stretching horizontally

From: melkiy
Subject: stretching horizontally
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 05:45:31 -0700 (PDT)

I have one line of solo and then ChoirStaff with 2 staves. I don't want the
first line to be a two-starves line with many rests in other voices. So, i
created two \score:

\score  {
  \new Staff   <<
    \new Voice = "Soloi"  { ... one line of solo Music ... }
    \new Lyrics \lyricsto "Soloi"  { \soloWords }

}

\score {
  \new ChoirStaff
    % choir staves and lyrics
}

But the first line is short then. How to stretch it to the width as the
ChoirStaff? Or can i write all in one "score" context?