Re: Persian fonts

From: patrick duka
Subject: Re: Persian fonts
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:23:48 +0100

In fact it's very simple (only my lack of experience in handling fonts files made it difficult):

 at first when lilypond's console was showing error messages, it said clearly waht paths it was going through to locate the .ly file, there were several paths, so i guess you can just put a copy of it in each one of these folders (as for me I just put it in one of them, not all), then the fonts were to be pasted in the computer's font book, and that's about it. That way not only Lilypond can access these fonts, but any program, I haven't tried it this last option yet.