Re: an LM update

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: an LM update
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:52:01 +0100

On 16.03.2009, at 16:43, Graham Percival wrote:

c) Can we just make the change so that more people aren't confused by
the issue. (I've answered another question related to this in the last
week)

Yes, please do.  Carl can help you get started as a Frog; we
desperately need more people writing patches for such problems.

Perfect, where do I begin? I already know exactly what to change and where.