jEdit Lilytool: Questions midi tool broken? autocomplet?

From: Andreas Stenberg
Subject: jEdit Lilytool: Questions midi tool broken? autocomplet?
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:06:41 +0200

Hi!

I'll start this by once again thanking the lilypond team for a great
program  and thanking Bertran & co  for the work on jEdit Lilytool.

Some time ago i did update to the new version  of  lilytool  and
lilypond 2.12.  Some things are  just  great  but:

Have anybody found a solution to the problem with the autocomplete? (eg.
jEdit will, when autocomplet is enabled,
just inser the first variable in my file. I know there have been some
diskussion on here but I didn't find any solution. As for now I have to
have autocomplete dissabled and use what is in my own not always
reliable head or try to find what I can't remember  in the documentation.)

My second problem is recent: At first the midi-player  in  lilytool did
work ok but now  all I'll get is an "error in loading midifile"-
message. Did I break something trying to get the autocomplete to work?
Reinstalling lilytool does not seem to cange this problem so for now I'm
back to my pre lilytool/ jEdit days keeping a  filebrowsing window open
and listning to midi output on windows media player.

I'm (regretably) on windows vista with a swedish keyboard. (So a change
to Frescobaldi is out of question.  (I did try that on my old computer
on Xubuntu. works as good as the jEdit lilytool did before updating and
getting all these troubles.  But working on that machine is a pain as
everything is reeeeealy slooooooooooooow as the proccesor  & memory
resources are to low. Im also back to the 2.10 lilypond on that one  all
the new features in 2.12 are gone.)

Yours sincerely

Andreas Stenberg

ups. Didn't think so I did mail this one from my new e-mail and did get a bounce. D.s.