Re: MIDI not played by LilypondTool

From: MonAmiPierrot
Subject: Re: MIDI not played by LilypondTool
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:00:17 -0700 (PDT)

I already have everything updated.
No way to have my MIDI files played.
And I have another issue about reverse PDF point & click, but I will post it
in another place.
I don't know where to find this lilypond invoke.
Thanks anyway
Piero

Valentin Villenave wrote:

> 2009/2/28 MonAmiPierrot <address@hidden>:
>>
>> How can I tell LilypondTool to look for ".MID" files or, if I can't, how
>> can
>> I tell Lilypond to write a ".MIDI" file? thanks
>
> Bonjour MonAmi, :)
>
> you have two solutions:
>
> add an argument to LilyPond invokation (I believe it's -dmidi-extension
> "midi")
>
> upgrade your LilyPondTool version, since I think this bug has been
> addressed.
>
> Regards,
> Valentin

-----
Piero Faustini, PhD student
Dipartimento di Scienze Storiche
Sezione musicologia
Università di Ferrara

Software used:
- LyX 1.6.1 on WinXP; EndNote & JabRef
- MikTex
- LaTeX class: Koma book
- Lilypond and MusixTeX for example excerpts
- BibLaTeX for bibliographies