Need the MusicXML test cases (link broken)

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Need the MusicXML test cases (link broken)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:18:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have some spare time and would like to do some work in testing the
MusicXML converter.  I tried to download the test cases zip file at the link
below (as found on this site) but the link is broken:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/regression/musicxml/MusicXML-TestSuite-0.1.zip

Can anyone please give me a good link to download the MusicXML test cases as
a compressed archive?

BTW the above broken link is on this page, if the webmaster wants to fix it:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/regression/musicxml/collated-files

Thanks
Rick