Re: chords : changing from a:sus4 to a

From: Brett Duncan
Subject: Re: chords : changing from a:sus4 to a
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 20:59:38 +1100

Luc Saffre wrote:
Hello,

in some printed scores I find a chords notation as shown in the attached
picture. Is there a way to render this in LP? I didn't find any better
than writing "a2:sus4 a" which is less clear...

In a lot of music, " Asus4 A " is exactly how it appears. I've certainly seen that far more often than the notation in your attached pic.

Brett