Re: repeat a set of measures (A to B) later on in the score

From: patrick duka
Subject: Re: repeat a set of measures (A to B) later on in the score
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 00:54:43 +0100

I am Lilypond on 2.12.2-1

2009/3/22 patrick duka <address@hidden>
Hi,

I have a set of measures that I want to repeat several times at different times of the score.

I want to put the letter A at the beginning of this set of measures, and B at the end,

then I want A-B to repeat at some time later on,

1. How can I put this letters ?

2. How can I make A-B to repeat at a different time in the score?

(I'm looking for an answer in the manual and the user's mailing list but so far no answer...)

Thanks everyone.

--
Patrick

--