Sibelius conversion - sib2ly

From: Domain Admin
Subject: Sibelius conversion - sib2ly
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 00:37:55 -0600

Hello all,

If anyone's interested, I've started work on a Sibelius plug-in to
export Lilypond data.  I know there were rumors of such a thing
floating around for a while, but I got tired of waiting and searching,
so I just started to cobble one together.

As of yet, all it can get from the score is some metadata such as
title and composer, and each staff, containing all pitches, durations,
key signatures, and time signatures.  Unfortunately, this excludes
lines, barlines, tuplets, text, lyrics, and all that jazz.  Testing
has been very minimal as of yet, but perhaps some of you would be
willing to offer some feedback.  So far, I've got a few simple piano
pieces expored into files that will compile right off the bat, which
is what I was after for an evening of work.

The plug-in is available at http://drupal.mjs-svc.com/sib2ly

Best,

Matthew Scott