Re: very big pdf ps

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: very big pdf ps
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:58:06 +0000

Point and click is on by default. I saw no switching off of point and click. This would greatly reduce the size of the PDF.

-David

Francois Planiol wrote:
Hi dear lilyponders,

I set a piece for organ (see source here); the admin of the webpage where the piece is published asked if its possible to reduce the size of the output. I dont understand why this one is so big.

I still use 2.11.41 on Suse Linux 10.1

Thanks in advance and best greetings

Francois

Here the source:

\version "2.11.41"

 [snip]

%%%%%%%%% the score
%{ \header {
title = ""
}
%}
\score {
   <<
\new PianoStaff \with {
%      \override VerticalAlignment #'forced-distance = #9
        \override BarLine #'X-extent = #'(0 . 0.3)
      }

      {
         \set PianoStaff.instrumentName = \markup { \large "Gd Choeur" }
         <<
            \context Staff = right {
               \context Voice = right \right
            }
            \context Staff = left {
               \context Voice = left \left

      \context Staff = pedal {
         \set Staff.instrumentName = \markup { \large "Pédale" \hspace #1.8 }
         \context Voice = pedal \pedal
      }

   \layout{
%       line-width = #175

\markup {Das Entfernen von Werbeblöcke oder dieser Hinweis ist nicht zulässig und gleicht einer Verletzung des Urheberrechts! -- Maintainer: François Planiol}