empty png files in documentation

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: empty png files in documentation
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 23:24:47 +0100

Hi,

There are some empty (zero size) png files in the lilypond 2.13
documentation tarball:

share/doc/lilypond/input/mutopia/E.Satie/petite-ouverture-a-danser.png
share/doc/lilypond/input/mutopia/J.S.Bach/wtk1-fugue2.png
share/doc/lilypond/input/mutopia/W.A.Mozart/mozart-hrn-3.png

These empty were already there in previous versions.
In the official rpm packages for Fedora these files are already removed.
I found these files when I looked at the SPEC files from Fedora.

Can these files be fixed or removed  upstream ?

--

Martin Tarenskeen