Re: new Problem with Time-Sig

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: new Problem with Time-Sig
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:36:27 +0000

2009/3/23 Stefan Thomas <address@hidden>:
> Dear Neil,
> thanks for Your help, Your code worked.

It's really your code tidied up with the odd enhancement. ;)

> I don't have any problems with the horizontal position of the
> TimeSignatures, but I'm still not happy with the vertical position.
> Sometimes (if I have a stretch in the layout), the TimeSignature is
> too far away, sometimes it is too close to the staff. Isn't there a
> possiblitie to have a "magnetic position" for  TimeSignature's
> vertical position?

Does this occur even when there are no items near the time signatures
which would influence spacing, such as a legered note or dynamics?

If it's still being stretched when there's no visible reason, then I'm
not really sure what to suggest.

Regards,
Neil