Re: mixing notehead styles in chords

From: Steve Yegge
Subject: Re: mixing notehead styles in chords
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:54:51 -0700

Yes it does!  Thank you very much (and to Patrick as well).

Clearly I need to look more closely at the tweak facility.

Thanks again.

-steve

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Kees van den Doel <address@hidden> wrote:
Does this do the job?

h = #(define-music-function (parser location note) (ly:music?)
 (set!
  (ly:music-property note 'tweaks)
  (acons 'style 'cross
  (ly:music-property note 'tweaks)))