Re: How do you run/open Lilypond?

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: How do you run/open Lilypond?
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:51:17 -0600

On 3/24/09 1:22 PM, "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I agree with all you suggest, Carl.  How do we
> make this change?

OK, as far as I know, I've either pushed or proposed patches to implement
all my recommendations.

1) Patch to change Welcome_to_LilyPond.ly has been pushed to git.
2) Patch to add notification to installer window had been proposed to Jan
3) Patch to add link to help page on download page of website has been
proposed to -devel.

Items 1 and 2 will require a new release of 2.12 to become effective.

Item 3 can become effective immediately, as soon as the website is rebuilt.

Thanks,

Carl