Re: repeat percent and chords

From: Kees Serier
Subject: Re: repeat percent and chords
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:22:55 +0100

Robin Bannister schreef:
> Kees Serier wrote:
>> but it is the "normal" percent sign with open zeros, where the repeat
>> sign has filled zeros
>
> Yes, well, those repeat signs are site-mixed as it were, and I have no
> idea how to persuade the contractor to do an unscheduled job in
> unfamiliar surroundings.
> But I did find something a bit more suitable - an arabic percent. The
> proper sort has its dots up on their tips, like diamonds. But this font
> hasn't bothered with that, which is ok by me.
> So try this markup expression instead:   (markup #:bold #:fontsize 1
> #:char #x066A)
>

> Cheers,
> Robin

Robin,

Thanks again for your time but I get Guile errors (translated from
dutch), I replaced (markup "%") with (markup #:bold #:fontsize 1 #:char
#x066A)

C:/Documents and Settings/kees/Ly/Autumn Leaves 3.ly:47:8: error: GUILE
signaled an error for expression  started here:
markup #
        :bold #:fontsize 1 #:char #x066A
C:/Documents and Settings/kees/Ly/Autumn Leaves 3.ly:47:7: error: syntax
error, unexpected SCM_TOKEN, expecting '='
markup
       #:bold #:fontsize 1 #:char #x066A
C:/Documents and Settings/kees/Ly/Autumn Leaves 3.ly:47:15: error: GUILE
signaleerde een fout voor de expressie beginnend alhier
markup #:bold #
               :fontsize 1 #:char #x066A
C:/Documents and Settings/kees/Ly/Autumn Leaves 3.ly:47:28: error: GUILE
signaleerde een fout voor de expressie beginnend alhier
markup #:bold #:fontsize 1 #
                            :char #x066A
C:/Documents and Settings/kees/Ly/Autumn Leaves 3.ly:47:35: error: GUILE
signaleerde een fout voor de expressie beginnend alhier
markup #:bold #:fontsize 1 #:char #
                                   x066A

Regards,

Kees