Re: new Problem with Time-Sig

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: new Problem with Time-Sig
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:09:29 -0400

Hi Stefan,

Yes, I don't now how to reduce the distance and first staff in this example.
It is an excerpt of a larger score, and the first staff isn't always
the same, it's a so called french score.

If you're French scoring, you need to make a music function that turns the topmost (visible) Staff into the "Time Signature carrier" -- I do this manually, but a clever Scheme hacker could probably write a function to automate it.

Good luck!
Kieren.

p.s. Unrelated hint: You don't need separate \context { \Score ... } blocks for every override -- simply put them in the same one!