Problem with arpeggio across voices and fingering

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Problem with arpeggio across voices and fingering
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:35:27 +1100

See attached. The arpeggio on the chord without the fingering is fine, and
the fingering without the arpeggio is fine, but the two together results in
a large gap appearing between the fingering/arpeggio and the notes. What I
want is the fingering just to the left of the notes and the arpeggio just to
the left of the fingering.  I can move the fingering with \tweak, but I
haven't yet found how to move the arpeggio, and even if I can, a) it's going
to be a major PITA to do all this tweaking at every point where I have this
construction, and b) moving it means there will be a rather ugly looking gap
between the preceding element in the score and this one.

The problem seems to be related to having the arpeggio across voices, as if
I remove only the arpeggio against the part of the chord in voiceFour, then
the gap disappears, though I still have the arpeggio appearing to the right
of the fingering rather than to the left.

Nick