Help with jEdit

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Help with jEdit
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 07:57:39 -0400

Hi all,

I've recently obtained a Compaq laptop with Windoze XP Home on one partition, and Ubuntu 8.10 on the other.  I've successfully configured jEdit with the LilyPondTool plugin on the Windoze side, but I've just installed jEdit 4.3pre13 (from the distro) on the Ubuntu side.  Now I've downloaded the plugin list, but I don't see LilyPondTool.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?  Or where else do I need to look?

Gordon+

--
Fr. Gordon Gilbert
Penetanguishene, ON