Re: [SOLVED] Re: (simulating) a spanner with multiple "stops"

From: Neil Thornock
Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Re: (simulating) a spanner with multiple "stops"
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 09:00:24 -0600

Thanks Wilbert, this looks quite useful.  I could see it inconvenient
if one wants both a textspanner in this way AND a decresc.  But usable
anyway.

This puts me to wondering though: If dynamic spanners can be chained
like this, how hard would it be to get textspanners to behave the same
way?

Anybody have any idea?

Thanks!
Neil