Re: midi2ly on Mac OS X

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: midi2ly on Mac OS X
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 23:54:51 +0100

On 28 Mar 2009, at 22:32, Tim McNamara wrote:

   cd /applications
That's odd, usually that would be: cd /Applications

OS X's HFS+ filesystem is capitalization-challenged. cd / applications works as does cd /Applications.

This is the case on Mac OS X 10.4, but I'm not sure under 10.5 - I run the case-sensitive (journaled), so I can't check - it would be fun to know. Case-insensitivity in the underlying Unix causes problems.

  Hans