drum-sticking (textscript) order weird behavior

From: Roel Spruit
Subject: drum-sticking (textscript) order weird behavior
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:11:09 +0200

Hi folks,

This is my first post to this list, so hi!

I've been struggling with Lilypond for the last few days to transcribe some
drumparts. My dayjob is programming and my hobby is drumming, so lilypond
is right up my alley :)

However, I'm having some problems with notating sticking ("R" and "L")
below the notes.
The problem is that in the code below the sticking under the
acciaccatura and the following
are notated exactly the same but somehow the order in the output is
reversed (the second note
reads  "R" "L" from top to bottom.

There is probably something logical going on here, but after reading
the mailinglist history for a few
hours I still can't solve it.

Additionally, there is an accent above the first note of the triplet
that collides with the triplet beam. Is there
an easy way to solve this?

Code:

\layout {
        \context {
        \RhythmicStaff
            \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
            \remove "Bar_engraver"

\new RhythmicStaff {
  \drummode {
        \stemUp
        \set subdivideBeams = ##t
        \set Score.beatLength = #(ly:make-moment 1 8)
        \override Beam #'positions = #'(4 . 4)
        \override TextScript #'staff-padding = #2.5
        \override DynamicLineSpanner #'staff-padding = #4

        \acciaccatura sn8_"L"_"R" \times 2/3 { sn16_"L"_"R"^> [ sn16 sn16 }
        \acciaccatura sn8 \times 2/3 { sn16^> sn16 sn16 ] }

Regards,

Roel Spruit
The Netherlands