How do I fix the path?

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: How do I fix the path?
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:23:45 -0400

Hi!

I've got LilyPondTool installed in jEdit 4.3pre16 on my Ubuntu box, and I'm trying to make it work.  Only trouble is, when I go to compile an .ly file it comes up a dialog with the following:

Error running external command.
See the activity log about the problem.
Cannot run program "c:\Program Files\LilyPond\usr\bin/python" (in directory "/home/fgg/Desktop/LilyPond Files"): java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory

Looking at that, I see a mixture of \ and /.  Obviously it thinks it's on a Windoze box somehow.  So where to I find the right place to fix the path?  And what do I put in there?

Thanks as always for your help,

Gordon+

--
Fr. Gordon Gilbert