Re: Review of Valentin's Opera

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Review of Valentin's Opera
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:27:55 +0200

Le 1 avr. 09 à 20:17, Francisco Vila a écrit :

2009/4/1 Nicolas Sceaux <address@hidden>:
The première of Haendel's Giulio Cesare in Romania was perfomed using
a LilyPond score, as will be the première of Lully's Armide in Houston, or instrumental pieces from Rameau's Hippolyte et Aricie next month in New York, and the full opera next year in England. LilyPond scores are
used for real, serious stuff.

Nicolas

Bravo. Just curious, how do you manage to get informed of this?

Because the people told me :-)
Typically, a musician asks, say, if I plan to make the performing material
for the opera which lead sheet I've typeset, because they'd like to play
it for a concert.

Oh, parasiting a thread dedicated to Valentin's opera, I'm not showing good
manners, pardon.

nicolas