Re: Lilypond crashing with cue notes

From: northofscotland
Subject: Re: Lilypond crashing with cue notes
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 02:17:50 -0700 (PDT)

A bit more on the crash.  It would seem to be a self reference problem that
gets into an unending loop.  As a workaround I have managed to carry on by
making copies of all the files and using those as the reference for the
cues, so no longer having part 1 cue part 3 and part 3 cue part 1 etc but
having part 1 cue copy of part 3 etc.  A bit cumbersome but practical.  It
still leaves Lilypond a bit weak on the cueing front though