Re: my articles and astroturfng LWN

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: my articles and astroturfng LWN
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:35:15 -0400

    Mats> I think we can agree that both LilyPond and Sibelius are
    Mats> among the better options when it comes to typesetting
    Mats> quality, right?

Sibelius is certainly not one of the better options for establishing
communication with free software.

They usually have a booth at the Boston Early Music Festival, so one
time I decided to discuss both LINUX and ABC import.  The guy turned
purple and assured me that there was no business reason for doing
either of those things, because all those people want is to get
software for free without paying for it.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

>From a pound of iron worth a few pennies can be made many thousand
watch-springs, which are worth hundreds of thousands. Put to good use
the pound that God has given you.

Robert Schumann, Preface to 'Album für die Jugend'