lilypond fonts on ps and pdf files...

From: padovani
Subject: lilypond fonts on ps and pdf files...
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 10:25:28 -0300

Hi,
I am having some problems when trying to import pdf or ps files generated from Lilypond into Illustrator... some fonts are not found... Also when I send some pdfs to be printed in Windows machines with Acrobat, the dynamics fonts are not found... It seems to be related to how Adobe apps work, because Skim and Preview have no problem to read the files... I'm on OSX 10.5.6... maybe I should transfer the LilyPond fonts to some place in the system (?)....
Lilypond version is 2.12.0

Thanks for any tips
josé

--