Staff lines running past final bar on staff

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Staff lines running past final bar on staff
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 23:27:06 +1000

See attached. If I have an ossia at the beginning of a staff, the lines on
the preceding staff run past the final barline. How do I prevent this? I'm
creating the ossia with

        <<
        {
                % normal notes here
        }
        \new Staff \with {
                alignAboveContext = #"1"
                fontSize = #-4
                \override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep -4)
                \override StaffSymbol #'thickness = #(magstep -4)
                \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
        }
        {
                \clef "treble_8"