Re: LaissezVibrer tie on single note of chord

From: nick . payne
Subject: Re: LaissezVibrer tie on single note of chord
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 10:11:16 +0930

E-mail seems to have corrupted my test code:

\relative c' {
    <a e'>\laissezVibrer
    <a-\laissezVibrer e'>
    <<
    { \override LaissezVibrerTie #'direction = #DOWN a\laissezVibrer } \\
    { \stemUp e' }

}

On Thu 09/04/09 10:01 AM , address@hidden sent:
Is this possible without faking the chord by creating two voices? I tried putting the laissezVibrer command against a single note of the chord but nothing displays.

\relative c' {
    \laissezVibrer

    <<
    { \override LaissezVibrerTie #'direction = #DOWN a\laissezVibrer } \\
    { \stemUp e' }

}

Nick