Re: Real World Usage

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Real World Usage
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 22:06:39 +0800

On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 06:29:53AM -0700, sdfgsdhdshd wrote:

> Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> > My point is, I would be very surprised if the list you have of
> > "things Lilypond can't do" actually contains *anything* Lilypond
> > can't do.
> >
> I see no difference between the two following sentences
> 1) Lilypond can't do this.
> 2) Lilypond can do this, but nobody, including lilypond gurus, were able to
> do this.

what about:
3) Lilypond can do this, but nobody, including the people reading
lilypnod-user, was willing to spend an hour writing a solution for
my own personal problems.

Don't expect us to drop everything we have to work on your own
feature requests.  Even if we were willing to abandon our
families, jobs, friends, and spend all our time working on
lilypond, there's something like 300 other bugs and feature
requests on file.  Why should yours come first?

- Graham