Re: Kieren's Double Breve: Thank You.

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Kieren's Double Breve: Thank You.
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:18:46 -0400

Hi Ari,

What?! I can haz breve with duble side-barz neouw? Veeeery nice :-)

=)

I asked about this a longish time ago, but it wasn't possible then.

It probably was, but nobody thought to do what I've done here (i.e., abusing the ParenthesesItem #'stencil).

Am I getting this right: where I normally would put only "g\breve",
I must add "\dbreve" before it and "*2" right after for double side- bars?

Yes, although I'm hoping we'll soon have a version where one can simply say (e.g.)
   g\doublebreve

I'll probably have to upgrade from 2.11.61 too?

Don't think so -- should be good in 2.10, and maybe before. Please test in 2.11 and report.

Thanks,
Kieren.