RE: LaissezVibrer tie on single note of chord

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: LaissezVibrer tie on single note of chord
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:24:48 +1000

I have found that when I add the bit of code to get a laissezVibrer tie on a single note of a chord to a piece that has a couple of voices, the tie seems to leak to the other voice. When I run the attached file through Lilypond, the laissezVibrer tie specified in the bass voice also appears on the two simultaneous notes in the treble voice.

Nick