Re: Feat. request: autobehaviour of \unfoldRepeats

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: Feat. request: autobehaviour of \unfoldRepeats
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:47:53 -0700 (PDT)

MonAmiPierrot wrote:

> On unfoldTremolo, I'll give a try, but if you
> confirm it works, I don't see a reason not to
> implement it in next Lilypond version. What I
> suggest is to having it work BY DEFAULT, cause
> 99,9% of tremolo users would switch it on if
> they use MIDI output.

I don't typeset 19th century operas, but I will
just mention that the one or two times I checked
a tremolo-containing score with MIDI, I was
unpleasantly surprised to hear the music go dead
all of a sudden. So I'm with Piero, switch it on
by default. It would make score-checking more
enjoyable.

- Mark