Re: Fingering multiple voices above the stave

From: Gerard Neil
Subject: Re: Fingering multiple voices above the stave
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:49:56 +1000

2009/4/12 Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden>:

> I thought this would be easy, but it took me a while longer than I expected.
> This file includes two slightly different ways of doing it:

Carl, you're a champion! Thanks! That's exactly what I was trying to
do. I'd sort of worked out that those were the two approaches, but I
really got lost trying to get it done. I'm a programmer (many, many
years of C++, far too many), but I don't know lisp; I must say that
lilypond has _really_ got me interested, but I just haven't had the
time. It's difficult to keep a balance when what I want to get done is
the music, but the other side of it keeps creeping in too.

I can see I'm going to have to back off and work my way step by step
through the doco (and then some).

Thanks very much for putting in the time to help me.

Gid