Re: hiding the clef on all but the 1st line

From: Grateful Frog
Subject: Re: hiding the clef on all but the 1st line
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:00:42 +0200

Hi!

Thanks! That almost did it, then I added:

\override Score.Clef #'stencil = ##f

and voilà!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
GF.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi GF,

I've made huge progress with learning this tool but I am now facing a problem, again a noobie issue.
I'd like to remove the key signature and clef from every line of the composition except the first, so as to save space on the paper.
Can anyone suggest a solution?

Somewhere after the first note, use

 \override Score.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f
 \override Score.KeySignature #'stencil = ##f

Hope this helps!
Kieren.

--
50°48'39.85"N  4°25'20.29"E