Re: custom key signature help

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: custom key signature help
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:19:31 +0200

Am 13.04.2009 um 17:00 schrieb Neil Puttock:

2009/4/13 James E. Bailey <address@hidden>:
I don't understand custom key signatures. Why are the accidentals shown in
the second measure?

There's a bug in Accidental_engraver:

Do I have to set the key signature for each measure?

Afraid so.  You'll also have to override the stencil otherwise you'll
get the same key signature in every bar. :)

Regards,
Neil

Wow, that's enough to make me just want to write the wrong letter names so it prints correctly. I'm not using MIDI anyway.

James E. Bailey