Re: Real World Usage

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Real World Usage
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:23:32 -0400

Hi "sdfgsdhdshd",

3) Lilypond can do this, but nobody, including the people reading
lilypnod-user, was willing to spend an hour writing a solution for
my own personal problems.

a) Thanks... I didn't want to say it, but I figured you would!  ;-)

1) Thanks for imagining thinks about me that are far from the reality. Keep on the good work!

Your post makes no sense... Graham pointed out (correctly) that the two options you suggested are not the only ones.
That doesn't "imagine thinks" about you -- it's just the facts.

As to your "keep on the good work" comment... you're welcome (even though you've never said thank you) for solving your original problem in Lilypond. With grateful users like you in the community, it's no wonder we all keep volunteering our time and expertise to help. [Sarcasm copyright Graham Percival 2009.]

2) I already found a solution with another software, many times ago.

Congrats.

Now... back to the subject...
"craigbakalian" wrote lilypond can't compete with Finale; i disagree and explained why.

Again, your post makes zero sense.

Regards,
Kieren.