Unable to build Lylipond by the installation

From: Alexis
Subject: Unable to build Lylipond by the installation
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 09:52:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,
as a newbie in Linux I make surely mistakes to install Lylipond. I've downloaded
the package "lilypond_2.10.33.orig.tar.gz" from the Lylipond Homepage and also
the other file "lilypond_2.10.33-2.2build1.dsc" (but I actually don't know what
this second file brings). Then I downloaded and installed all the required
softwares indicated in the INSTALL.txt file.
Now when I try "/.configure" it seems to experience problems and then I can't
"make" it.
Thank you if you can help me (how shall I send the "config.log" file?)
Alexis