Re: invisible slurs in tablature

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: invisible slurs in tablature
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 17:22:14 +0200

Ok, as Carl proposed, I put some modifications in ly/engraver-init.ly,
namely I created a \TabNumVoice , which is a copy of \TabVoice without
stems, dots, markups etc. The problem with the numbers in brackets
which are used at line breaks to indicate tied notes isn't solved yet, but
I have now at least a slight idea of how this could be done in scheme.

I also removed the Dynamic_engraver, but this doesn't work, the dynamic signs are
still in the tablature. How can I remove the dynamics properly?

Marc