Lilypond Tool in jEdit

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Lilypond Tool in jEdit
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:41:46 +0200

Hello,

I installed jEdit and LilyPondTool (LPT) at Windows XP.
Unfortunately LPT could not be installed with the Plugin Manager of jEdit 4.2. So I choosed to install jEdit 4.3pre16 (the development version) and LPT.

I also write in LaTeX and tried to use jEdit for this purpose. But jEdit hangs several times per hour when running LaTeX. I argue that it would be better to use the stable version 4.2 of jEdit. But there's no LPT available....

Do you have similar problems with jEdit 4.3pre16?
Would it be possible to make LPT available for jEdit 4.2?

Regards,
Helge