Re: TextSpanner at Score level?

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: TextSpanner at Score level?
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:35:27 -0700 (PDT)

Kieren MacMillan wrote:

> Since I'm currently teaching (a week-long FileMaker Pro course), I
> must be in good instructor mode... ;-)

nice solution so far - but still some open points!

trying to take advantage of your mood i'll ask the following questions:

- it might be simpler to use skips (s) in the contextSpan voice
- how would you make more TextSpanners later on (the Text_spanner_engraver
has been removed from the voice)?
- how do you find out which contexts and engravers are involved?
- if you have 15 instruments (staffs) you need to add 15 "stringendo"s - is
that correct?

thanks