Re: Vertical Spacing question

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: Vertical Spacing question
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:40:38 -0700 (PDT)

Mischa Falkenburg wrote:
> >>   systems-per-page
> >>   max-systems-per-page
> >>   min-systems-per-page
> >>

> > ragged-last-bottom
> >
> I've been searching through the documentation, and the index for
> same...but I don't see any reference to this. Explain, please?

Mischa,

Don't forget to use "reply to all" so that
your messages show up on the mailing list.

ragged-last-bottom is here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/user/lilypond/Page-formatting#Other-layout-variables

The documentation for the other 3 were only
added to the source files recently:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=777290146739b3896eacd2b65d5d87b2826603e9

So they won't appear in the docs until 2.13.1
is released. Of the three, it looks like only
systems-per-page is available in 2.13.0.
So you can try this:

\paper {
  systems-per-page = #3
}