Changing font of "Table of Contents"

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Changing font of "Table of Contents"
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 09:38:40 +1000

I'm putting together a book of pieces, and using a particular font for
headers, footers, titles, subtitles, etc. The one place where I haven't
figured out how to get that font used is for the header text for the table
of contents that Lilypond creates. Each tocItem has the font I want by using
\override #'(font-name etc, but how do I change the font for the actual text
"Table of Contents" that Lilypond inserts corresponding to the \markuplines
\table-of-contents in the ly source.

I tried using

\markuplines {
        \override #'(font-name . "SpectrumMT SC")
        \table-of-contents
}

In the same way as inside \markup blocks, but that doesn't parse correctly
and gives errors.

Nick