Re: adding to the LSR

From: Chip
Subject: Re: adding to the LSR
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 12:54:25 -0700

Neil Puttock wrote:
2009/4/26 Chip <address@hidden>:

When I conclude my addition to the LSR, do I click on the Save button or the
OK button? Does it make a difference? I just want to make sure I don't loose
my work, but that it gets properly inserted into the LSR.

The only difference between the two options is that `OK' takes you
back to the main menu, whereas `Save' stays with the snippet.

Regards,
Neil
Hmm, did run into an apparent error - after I click on the Save button I get a pop-up box that says "No output from Lilypond", did I do something wrong?
Regards,
Chip