Re: adding to the LSR

From: Chip
Subject: Re: adding to the LSR
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:04:40 -0700

Jonathan Kulp wrote:
Chip wrote:
Thanks Jon,
I got those parameters from a Linus manpage and tested all of them and more, and the ones listed below work as expected. There were several others that did not work on the Lilypond output. That is why I think these should be listed, so someone doesn't try one of the others that didn't work, then have to do the troubleshooting testing to find out which ones do/don't work. I already did that. Below is the list of tested/usable parameters -

Got it. I didn't realize some of the parameters wouldn't work. I've put your code into the snippet so I guess it's done now. I'm not sure if you can edit it yourself or not. If you can't, and you decide you want something changed, let me know and I'll change it for you.

BTW for future reference you can probably get snippets to work yourself if they contain only the minimal code necessary to prove your point. In this case it compiled after I replaced all your music code with the old standby:

  \relative c' { c d e f }

Your original file compiled fine on my machine but wouldn't compile on the LSR. Anyway thanks for working on this. :)

Jon

Thanks Jon,
You're right, I can't edit the snippet in the LSR, but that should be fine.
thanks for your help.
Regards,
Chip