Re: adding to the LSR

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: adding to the LSR
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:36:17 -0500

Chip wrote:

It normally means your snippet is incompatible with the version of
LilyPond being run on LSR (2.10.12) or needs either `Standalone
snippet' or `Large snippet' ticked.  If you still can't get it
working, please post it here and I'll give it the once over.

Regards,
Neil
Thanks Neil,
I have tried with just plain text in the description and selected Standalone and again selected Large and again selected neither of those two options, I've tried with html and plain text, with and without a code sample in the description, choose a directory or no directory, just can't get it to go through.

Regards,
Chip

Chip, just FYI, I figured out why your original code wouldn't compile on LSR. It was the \numericTimeSignature command. This is a command Graham came up with for version number 2.11.43 or somewhere around there, IIRC. LSR runs 2.10. For numericTimeSignature on 2.10 you need this instead:

  \override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'()

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com