end bar for all staves?

From: Patrick Braun
Subject: end bar for all staves?
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:31:19 +0200

Hi aĺl,

I just wrote a choirstaff (4 voice, 2 staves) that looks like (see below)
I now want to give the whole thing an end bar for both staves (and not only per staff).
I've perused the manual and the snippets and can't find a single suit. They all use grandstaff which draws all the bar lines right through all the words which I don't want.
I've tried putting \bar "|." everywhere.
help, please!

\score
{
\new ChoirStaff
<<
\new Staff
<<
\clef "treble"
\new Voice = "sop" { \voiceOne \Key \sopMusic }
\new Voice = "alto" { \voiceTwo \altoMusic }
\new Lyrics \lyricsto "sop" { \verseOne }
\new Lyrics \lyricsto "sop" { \verseTwo }
\new Lyrics \lyricsto "sop" { \verseThree }

\new Staff
<<
\clef "bass"
\new Voice = "tenor" { \voiceThree \Key \tenorMusic }
\new Voice = "bass" { \voiceFour \bassMusic }

P.J. Braun
0177 1747470