Re: end bar for all staves?

From: Alexey Z
Subject: Re: end bar for all staves?
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:44:41 +0400

Patrick Braun пишет:
Hi aĺl,

I just wrote a choirstaff (4 voice, 2 staves) that looks like (see below)
I now want to give the whole thing an end bar for both staves (and not only per staff). I've perused the manual and the snippets and can't find a single suit. They all use grandstaff which draws all the bar lines right through all the words which I don't want.
I've tried putting \bar "|." everywhere.
help, please!

\score
{
\new ChoirStaff
<<
\new Staff
<<
\clef "treble"
\new Voice = "sop" { \voiceOne \Key \sopMusic }
\new Voice = "alto" { \voiceTwo \altoMusic }
\new Lyrics \lyricsto "sop" { \verseOne }
\new Lyrics \lyricsto "sop" { \verseTwo }
\new Lyrics \lyricsto "sop" { \verseThree }

\new Staff
<<
\clef "bass"
\new Voice = "tenor" { \voiceThree \Key \tenorMusic }
\new Voice = "bass" { \voiceFour \bassMusic }

P.J. Braun
0177 1747470
If you didn't miscount notes durations at all the staves, that is all voices end simultaneously, the stop bar at one voice beget the bar at others...

B.R., Alex