Re: Hiding accidental for tied note after line break

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: Hiding accidental for tied note after line break
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 23:47:06 +0200

Hi Thomas,

I don't know why LilyPond actually does this, I find it annoying too.

You can remove the accidental at the line break by setting the break-visibility
property:

\once \override Accidental #'break-visibility = #all-invisible

You can read more about this property in 'NR 5.4.6 Visibility of objects'.

Regards,

Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------