missing glissando features (bugs?)

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: missing glissando features (bugs?)
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 15:20:06 +0200

I have made some observations concerning \glissando:

1) accidentals are not recognised properly; I know this is in the bug list and there are workarounds,
  see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2005-08/msg00235.html

2) the glissando line between half steps should indicate the direction;
e.g. a glissando line between c and c# should raise a bit and not be parallel to the staff lines;

3) in tablature, the glissando is always indicated upwards, but it should be drawn in respect to the fret number;
  e.g. 3/5\3, not 3/5/3;

Should (2) and (3) be considered as bugs? I have found a request from 9/2005:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2005-09/msg00112.html

and it seems to me that this has been partly implemented
(the lines betweeen fret numbers are now sloped, so there _has_ been some progress).

Are there any hints/workarounds to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Marc