RE: vertical spacing between scores

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: vertical spacing between scores
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 07:56:30 +1000

I think Gerard is talking about a problem he has, rather than the one you originally posed.

FWIW, I have in the past seen some of the same behaviour he describes – when adding the between-system-space and between-system padding commands to a score,  a large gap opens up in the output between the title and first stave. I can’t remember if I managed to fix it or just removed the commands.

Nick Payne